The National Board of Medical Examiners® (NBME®) is proud to announce a unique research opportunity for medical school faculty who wish to develop their skills in medical education assessment research.
The Strategic Educator Enhancement Fund (SEEF) Medical Education Research Fellowship Selection Committee, sponsored by NBME, is now accepting letters of intent for a specially designed cohort of eight participants. The cohort will bring together like-minded participants with mentors and subject matter experts to develop a research protocol and research program for one or both of the following topics:
- assessment of clinical reasoning/critical thinking and/or
- diversity/bias and disparities in assessment.
The new SEEF Medical Education Research Fellowship holds many benefits for the medical education community including the creation of new assessments that can be used in the continuum of physician learning. The goal of the Fellowship is to provide an opportunity to US medical school faculty who:
- Are interested in developing skills in medical education assessment research
- Have a commitment to working with a team of interested colleagues
- Are interested in assessment-focused scholarship about innovative approaches that will enhance the assessment of individuals across the continuum of medical education and in active independent practices
To learn more about the Fellowship, view our online program information here.