At NBME, excellence is a core value. Protection of the health of the public through state-of-the-art assessment of health professionals is our mission, along with a major commitment to research and development in evaluation and measurement.
We are an independent, mission-driven organization that develops and manages high-quality tests to identify the knowledge and skills of many types of health professionals.
Add your excellence to ours. Apply today.
Join Our Team
Employees of the NBME enjoy:
- Mission-driven work
- Central location in University City
- A competitive benefits package
- Generous vacation/paid time off
- Flextime and Work-at-Home program
- Curated wellness program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Onsite professional development and many more opportunities to learn
- Free parking or subsidized public transportation
- Adoption assistance plan
- One full business day each year to volunteer
How We Work
We are well-known and a highly respected global resource for assessment services for healthcare professionals. We do this throughout their education, continuing training, and healthcare careers.
We can’t do that without our best resource: our staff. Colleagues across the organization work together to embrace the culture that means the most to us. And that includes the continuous improvement and respect for one another aspects that are core to how we work. All staff members are empowered to suggest ways to work smarter and better.
If you value good communication, quality contribution, and meaningful collaboration as much as we do, you’ll be a great fit for our organization.